Linearis3D Software Development Kit
The Linearis3D Software algorithms are available as C++ and .net libraries and provide
the following features:
- Fully automatic detection of ellipses with subpixel precision
- Detection of coded targets (Linearis3D and ring coded targets)
- Orientation of a single camera
- Multi-image photogrammetry
- High precision calibration of two cameras in a stereo setup
- Calibration of a single camera with different mathematical models
- Distortion parameters according to Brown: radial-symmetric parameters A1, A2, A3 (on request also A4), radial-asymmetric
and tangential distortion (B1, B2) as well as skewedness (C1, C2).
- Extended calibration models for high end applications.
- Angle based calibration models for fish-eye lenses.